TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We set out below the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to your entry to (“Entry”) including any purchase of tickets to the (“Tickets”) which are sold by or on behalf of Stalingrad Heritage (“we”, “us” or “Stalingrad Heritage”) for Stalingrad Festival taking place from 21 July 2017 to 27 August 2017. Please note that by entering the Event and purchasing any Tickets, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Stalingrad Festival - Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Stalingrad Festival – Website Terms and Conditions
www.stalingradfestival.com is a website operated by Stalingrad Heritage. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09715752 and have our registered offices at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
This website is provided by Stalingrad Heritage on an "as is" basis. No warranties or representations of any kind expressed or implied are given (and if any such warranties and representations arise by operation of law or otherwise they are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law) in connection with this site or its content including the completeness or accuracy of any of its contents (in particular but without limiting the foregoing any listing information).
Use of Site
We Stalingrad Festival reserve the right to withdraw its website at any time and without prior warning. Stalingrad Festival will endeavour to advise users of its website in advance of any withdrawal, whether such withdrawal is temporary or permanent.
Links to this Website
Stalingrad Heritage reserves the right at its discretion to prohibit any link from another Internet site or equivalent entity to materials or information on this website. Without prejudice to that, any link to material or information on this website must be neither misleading nor deceptive and must fairly indicate www.stalingradfestival.com as the destination of the link. Furthermore, no page or pages from this website may be framed by or with any third party content or otherwise made available to the public in conjunction with any third party content without the prior written consent of our team.
Copyright and Related Rights
All content, designs, text, graphics, software compilations and source codes on this website are the copyright of Stalingrad Heritage and/or its content providers. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited, other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party except as set out in user-submitted content. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form. Any other use of the website without prior written consent from our team is strictly forbidden.
The Stalingrad Festival logo is trademarks of Stalingrad Heritage and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of our team. Other organisation and company names referred to on this site may be the trademarks of their respective owners as indicated.
Stalingrad Heritage reserve the right to change or amend these website terms and conditions without prior notice. We may update our website occasionally, and may change the content when we do so. However, please note that any of the content on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that our website, or any content on it, may be free from errors or omissions.
By sending any text, images, audio, video or other content to this website you grant to Stalingrad Heritage a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to publish and use that content (or any part of it, and as that content may be edited, cropped or otherwise modified by our team, at their discretion) on this website, and on or in other Stalingrad Heritage websites and publications, in any media and at any time. We Stalingrad Heritage may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to our team. You also agree that any user of this website may use such content in accordance with these Website Terms and Conditions.
All material must comply with the user content pages – Rules of Acceptable Use, set out below.
User Content Pages - Rules of Acceptable Use
User Content Pages and any discussion forums or pages of this website where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use, and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. Your use of these user content pages and this website generally is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the user content pages and this website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
You may not place on this website any material (or use any user name) which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory, threatening, harassing, harmful to children, obscene, offensive, or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate; or which might bring Stalingrad Heritage into disrepute.
You may not post any material on this website which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential.
You may not post any material on this website which compromises or is invasive of the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself; and confirm that you have secured the consent of any person (and, in the case of a child, of those persons who have parental responsibility for such child) who appears, or is referred to, in any material posted by you on the website to its publication by Stalingrad Heritage in accordance with these terms.
You may not use multiple log-ins or post duplicate, repetitive or trivial content or content which does not relate to the applicable discussion thread.
You may not place on the website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
You may not place on this website any material belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it. You may not place on the site any material whose publication by Stalingrad Heritage may give rise to any third party claims. You may not place any links on this website where those links take users to unlawful material, or material that contravenes these Rules of Acceptable Use.
You may not place on this website advertisements, nor make commercial solicitations, nor use this website for any commercial purposes (which would include using the website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services).
You may not place on this website any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; or which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or which might interfere with the normal operation of this website or servers or networks connected to this website.
You agree that Stalingrad Heritage accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on this website by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
You agree to indemnify Stalingrad Heritage, its commissioners, employees, officers and agents from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, contributions or other submissions to this website, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our website or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
Refusal, removal and/or editing of content
Stalingrad Heritage may not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else makes to this website and therefore you cannot assume that Stalingrad Heritage is responsible for having made it available on the website. Our team and others that it designates, shall however have the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to refuse, remove or edit any content that is posted to, or available on, this website without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
If you object to the publication of any material placed on this website please let us know by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
We cannot vouch that our website is always secure or free from bugs or viruses.
Users are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our website. We suggest you use your own virus protection software.
Users may misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. Users must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, users would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 or relevant body in respective countries. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing users identities to them. In the event of such a breach, users rights to use our website will cease immediately.
On certain parts of this website Stalingrad Heritage may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to:
(a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and
Your username and password
The registration processes on this website will involve you being allocated with a unique username and/or password that gives you access to your website account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your website account. You agree to
(a) notify our team immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or website account or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com, and
(b) ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session. Our team cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
1. Entry to the Event is free, however you must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to any of the shows or functions within the Event, and you must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request at any time. Failure to produce such Ticket when requested may result in you being removed from the relevant attraction and/or the Event.
2. Tickets are non-transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the Ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant attraction and/or Event.
3. All Ticket sales are final. No refunds, cancellations or exchanges are available after you have purchased your Tickets and Stalingrad Heritage Limited shall not be liable for consequential losses, including but not limited to travel and car parking.
4. Any tickets bought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission will not be permitted.
5. All Tickets remain the property of Stalingrad Heritage at all times and constitute a personal revocable licence from Stalingrad Heritage to you which may be withdrawn by us and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price of the Ticket.
6. It is your responsibility to check your Tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of your access to the relevant attraction. Customers with Tickets for any of the shows or functions should arrive a few minutes before the relevant start time as stated on the Tickets. No refunds will be given for late arrival which results in customers not receiving a full relevant session. Late arrivals for functions will be allowed in at the discretion of the relevant operator.
7. We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen. Removing any Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket.
8. Neither we nor any other party shall have any liability to you beyond the face value of the Ticket. Note that any booking fees are not refundable.
9. Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of Stalingrad Heritage in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant attraction and/or the Event.
10. All children attending any of the rides within the Event must be in possession of a valid Ticket, with the exception of those aged 2 and under who will not occupy a seat (where they sit on an adult’s lap). Certain attractions within the festival may be age and height restricted and other restrictions may apply and so it is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to check before purchasing.
11. All rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions.
12. If an error is made in the price of any Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket order and receive a full refund from us.
13. If the Event and/or any attractions are cancelled in its entirety, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled dates and operating hours the Event and/or attraction will be open). In respect of any attraction for which you have already purchased a Ticket, if the attraction is to be re-scheduled, you will be offered a Ticket for the rescheduled attraction (subject to availability). If you are not able to attend the rescheduled attraction or the Event or the attraction is not rescheduled, we shall give you a refund of the face value of the Ticket. If you wish to claim such a refund, please apply in writing to Stalingrad Heritage, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ within 28 days of the date of the cancelled attraction (though please note that this is without prejudice to your statutory rights). Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase other than in accordance with this clause. Refunds or any other type of compensation will not be available for disruption to or cancellation of the Event or any ride or attraction within the Event resulting from events beyond the control of the Stalingrad Heritage and/or the operators of the relevant ride or attraction.
14. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, Stalingrad Festival personnel reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or other patrons or are in breach of these Terms and/or to refuse admission and/or refund the face value for any Tickets purchased if it has reasonable grounds to do so. Use of illegal substances and laser pens are prohibited.
15. Customers may be ejected from the Event and the Park area if, in the reasonable opinion of Stalingrad Festival staff, the customer is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Terms.
16. If you experience any problems at the Event, please contact a steward as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the Event.
17. In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
18. All events are subject to obtaining the relevant licences.
19. Stalingrad Heritage reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of this website and attendance to the Event after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these Terms as updated and/or amended.
20. These Terms shall be governed by Russian Law and we both agree to subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
The Terms are as follows: